Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence Partnership
The Partnership is made up of key agencies in the county that have a role in preventing, and providing services and support to survivors of, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence.The Partnership is responsible for:
- Commissioning refuge places and outreach support
- Independent Domestic Violence Advisory Service (IDVAs)
- Independent Sexual Violence Advisory Service (ISVAs)
- Awareness raising
- Training for professionals
We also support with forced marriage, stalking and harassment, honour based violence and all queries related to domestic abuse.
Keep up to date with us on social media:
We support men and women across all ages and help with signposting. We respond to all queries during 9-5 hours.
- All Year
- Cost: Free
- Age range: 16 - 99+
- Type: Local Authority Service
Last updated on: 06 May 2020