Drolma Buddhist Centre
We offer meditation classes and courses for everyone in Cambridgeshire. Our online weekly classes and occasional day courses with guided meditations give the opportunity to learn meditation techniques which develop a calm, peaceful, positive and happy mind. Meditation helps us to cope with the challenges of daily life reducing stress, anxiety and worry.
The Centre and its activities are open to everyone – currently online due to COVID-19 – and you do not have to be Buddhist to take part in the classes or courses run by us to benefit from them.
Everyone is welcome.
No referral required.
Facilities and equipment
We are based at Drolma Centre in Peterborough and also offer branch classes around Cambridgeshire. Currently our physical building is closed due to COVID-19 and we are offering all our courses and classes online.
- All Year
- Opening Notes:
- We hold classes and courses (online at the moment) throughout the year, with some term breaks. Details can be found on our website.
- Cost: From £3-£18
- Age range: 18 - 99+
Last updated on: 29 September 2020
Tel: 01733 755444
Mobile: 07722 608223
260 Dogsthorpe Road, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire PE1 3PG
Drolma Centre is an old building and unfortunately has limited access for disabled people. There is a concrete path to the door and a ramp can be put in place to enable access for people in wheelchairs. We can accommodate wheelchairs in the meditation room and lounge. The toilet is downstairs with grab rails and has forward access for a manual wheelchair. Please contact us to discuss your needs and we will do our very best to help. Please note we are closed at the moment due to COVID-19 and all classes are accessed online.
Facilities and Accessibility
- Accessible parking
- Healthy eating
- Quiet area
- Wheelchair access
- Toilet facilities
What’s on at this venue
- 27 October - Online Meditation Class: A Time for Peace
- 29 October - Learn to Meditate
- 01 November - Online Meditation Class: Overcoming Anxiety
- 03 November - Online Meditation Class: A Time for Peace
- 04 November - Online Meditation Class: Habits of Happy People 6 -week course
- 05 November - Learn to Meditate
- 07 November - Rest & Reflect Meditation Online Retreat
- 08 November - Online Meditation Class: Overcoming Anxiety
- 10 November - Online Meditation Class: A Time for Peace
- 11 November - Online Meditation Class: Habits of Happy People 6 -week course