Whittlesford Community Support Group - Covid-19
- Provided by:
- Whittlesford Community Support Group - Covid-19
This group has been created to provide support and help (eg. shopping or prescription pick ups) for anyone living in Whittlesford during the Covid-19 pandemic and also for any future or ongoing needs within the community.
Anyone who needs support or help of any kind during the Covid-19 pandemic is welcome to contact us and we will be hoping to continue the support as an ongoing initiative for anyone needing help in the future.
Anyone can contact us at any time and there is no need to be referred by a GP or any other organisation.
Facilities and equipment
We have a list of over 60 volunteers from the village who are willing to help do shopping, pick up or deliver prescriptions, deliver a daily paper, cook a meal if needed or walk a dog etc. We will try and provide any support or help that is needed during theCovid-19 pandemic or meet any other requests for help.
- Monday:8am – 7pm
- Tuesday:8am – 7pm
- Wednesday:8am – 7pm
- Thursday:8am – 7pm
- Friday:8am – 5pm
- Saturday:9am – 4pm
- Sunday:9am – 4pm
- All Year
- Full Time
- Cost: Free
Last updated on: 29 September 2020
- Charities and volunteering
- Community facilities and provision
- Faiths religion and beliefs
- Care and support
- Crisis support
- Help to look after someone
- Social emotional and mental health
- Social life and friendships
- Staying safe
- Home help, personal support and companionship
- Volunteering / community support