Cambridge Central Library
Cambridge Central Library will be temporarily closed on Wednesday 27th September from 09:30-14:00 for staff training.
Cambridge Central Library is open and here for you. We welcome you to browse and borrow our collection, access our PCs and WI-FI for free and use our space to study, meet, share or just relax.
- Search the library catalogue
- Renew your library books
- Check your library account
- Join the library
- Check opening times of other libraries
Discover events, workshops and performances online, outdoors and in libraries by visiting Library.Live.
Opening time notes
- Monday:9.30am – 6pm
- Tuesday:9.30am – 6pm
- Wednesday:9.30am – 7pm
- Thursday:9.30am – 6pm
- Friday:9.30am – 6pm
- Saturday:10am – 6pm
- Sunday:12pm – 4pm
- All Year
Facilities and equipment
- Photocopier - 4 self-service colour photocopier
- Computers - Book a computer online
- Printer - A4 and A3 colour on each floor - See charges details
- 1 microfiche and 2 microfilm reader printers - Located in Cambridgeshire Collection
- Note/coin change machines - Available on first floor.
- Free WiFi - You don't need to have a library card to use this service.
- Cost: Free
- Type: Libraries; Local Authority Service
Last updated on: 15/09/2023
Tel: 0345 045 5225
7 Lion Yard, Cambridge CB2 3QD
Car park - Nearest is the multi-storey public car park in Grand Arcade Public transport - Bus station in Drummer Street. Bus stops in Emmanuel Street, 400 yards away. Railway Station 1 mile away. Toilets with disability access
Facilities and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access