By proceeding with this form you are indicating your acceptance and agreement to the following statements:
- I declare that to the best of my knowledge all the information I will provide is correct.
- I understand that I must promptly inform my local authority of any changes that may affect my entitlement to a pass.
- I understand it is a criminal offence to fraudulently apply for, or misuse, a concessionary bus pass.
- I agree to the local authority sharing information I provide on this form with other local authorities or agencies responsible for the Concessionary Bus Pass scheme for the purpose of preventing and detecting crime.
- I agree to allow Cambridgeshire County Council to verify my identity. This may include checking against electronic and other databases (public or otherwise).
- The information on this form may also be used to verify identity. That information will be held securely on our systems. It will not be passed to any other party without your express permission, unless we are required to do so by law or regulation.
- We will store the information and our verification thereof in accordance with relevant legislation after which it will be destroyed. The Act confers rights of access to certain information we hold. Details are available on request.
- In addition this information may be used for the prevention or detection of offences for fraud prevention purposes. We may share any information we collect with the Police to assist with investigations and/or enquiries as well as other public or private sector agencies or representative bodies, complying with legislation and in accordance with relevant statutory and regulatory obligations. We may also contact you in the future with further services which are offered by Cambridgeshire County Council. Any processing of your personal data will be in line with the Data Protection Act
- Credit Reference Agencies will place a "soft footprint" search on the electronic file of the Subject. A "soft footprint" is visible only to the individual, should they request a copy of their own credit file. ‘A “soft” search footprint is not visible to any other individual or organisation and has no effect on the individual’s credit history/rating
Data Protection Statement: in this form, we will ask you to provide personal information to us (such as name, address, postcode) so that we can fulfil your request for information or services. This information will be held securely and will be used to provide you with the service you have requested, and shared with other council services where necessary to provide you with other services you require (such as your contact details so you don't need to provide them twice). Any processing will be performed in line with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998. Information will only be shared with other organisations where this is needed to provide the service requested or where we are under legal obligation to do so (for example, for the purposes of preventing and detecting fraud). This includes sharing the information with third parties who are responsible for the operation and administration of the Concessionary Bus Pass Scheme and any other government departments or agencies to validate proof of entitlement.
The Council is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner's Office under the reference number Z4849790. Further details about our how we process personal data can be found in our Privacy notice