By continuing with the application and sending us your supporting documentation you will be agreeing to these terms and conditions:
- I confirm that, as far as I know, the details I have provided are complete and accurate. I realise that you may take action against me if I have provided false information in this application.
- I confirm that the photograph I have submitted with my application is a true likeness and has been taken within the last 12 months.
- I confirm that I do not currently hold an English National Concessionary Travel Scheme bus pass that has been issued by a different local authority.
- I understand that I must promptly inform my local issuing authority of any changes that may affect my entitlement to a pass.
- I understand that you will deal with all documents relating to this application in line with the Data Protection Legislation, and you may share them with other local authorities, the police and parking enforcement officers to detect and prevent fraud.
- I understand that the medical information I have supplied to support this application is deemed to be “special category personal data” and I consent to its disclosure only to a third party (©NorthRow) who is responsible for the operation and administration of the English National Concessionary Travel Scheme and other Government Departments or agencies, to validate proof of entitlement.
- I agree that, if my application is successful, I will not allow any other person to use the pass for their benefit and I agree that I will use the pass in accordance with the rules of the scheme.
- I understand information may be shared where required for the purposes of fraud detection and safeguarding.
Data Protection Statement
In this form, we will ask you to provide personal information to us (such as name, address and postcode) so that we can fulfil your request for information or services. This information will be held securely and will be used to provide you with the service you have requested, and shared with other council services where necessary to provide you with other services you require (such as your contact details so you don't need to provide them twice). Any processing will be performed in line with the requirements of data protection legislation. Information will only be shared with other organisations where this is needed to provide the service requested or where we are under legal obligation to do so (for example, for the purposes of preventing and detecting fraud). This includes sharing the information with third parties who are responsible for the operation and administration of the Concessionary Bus Pass Scheme and any other government departments or agencies to validate proof of entitlement. Further details on why we collect information, how we use it and your rights around your personal data, can be found at www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/privacy
The Council is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner's Office under the reference number Z4849790. Further details about our how we process personal data can be found in our Privacy notice