Everything that we do contributes to our priorities which are to achieve:
- A good quality of life for everyone
- Thriving places for people to live and work
- The best start for Cambridgeshire’s children
As an employee you will focus on making our vision a reality. Your work will make a real difference to the lives of people in Cambridgeshire
Our current vacancies
Our current vacancies are advertised on the Public Sector Jobs East website. We hope you can find a position that is right for you and look forward to receiving your application.
There are many benefits of working for us including:
- Occupational pension scheme with employer contribution
- Generous annual leave provision
- Option to buy extra holiday
- Comprehensive employee discounts scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – access to free support 24 hours a day
- Lease car scheme
- Payment for business mileage expenses
- Salary based charitable giving scheme
- Work life balance and flexible ways of working
- Employee recognition reward – win shopping vouchers and extra holiday
- Cycle to Work scheme – tax saving to buy a bike
- Opportunities for learning and development up to degree level
Please find below our current pay scales (effective from 1st of April 2021). These show the fulltime salaries for each of our main grades. We pay the Real Living Wage rate as determined by the Real Living Wage Foundation.
Employing the best
We are committed to employing the best people and embrace diversity. Our organisation’s commitment to Diversity is summarised in our Equality and Diversity in Employment policy statement.