Anti-social behaviour

What you should do

If you suffer from Anti Social Behaviour you should keep a record or diary of problems as they occur (be as specific as you can in recording names, times, locations and what actually happened).

Report it. On average 7 out of 10 cases reported have a successful outcome.

Find out what Anti Social Behaviour is and how you can report it.

If the incident is a crime contact the police on 101 (non-emergencies).

In case of emergency please call 999.