There are lots of types of transport in Cambridgeshire. The options available to you will depend on where you live, and what your support needs are. advice on travelling safely during the coronavirus outbreak

Safe places

Safe places schemes run in part of the county and help vulnerable people if they feel scared or at risk while out and about. Safe places display stickers in their windows to tell people they are taking part in the scheme.