Skip to main content

You should get permission before moving any oversized vehicle or load. A police escort may be necessary or a bridge or structure may need to have its load capacity checked. Notify the police abnormal loads officer (call 101) for movement of high and wide loads.

The haulier will be responsible for surveying the route of the load. They will arrange the removal of any street furniture and overhead cables.

For movement of heavy loads please contact:

Cambridgeshire highways abnormal loads officer at