Children, education, and families

Report a concern about a child or young person

Please use the button above to find information on how to report a safeguarding concern about a child or young person, whether you are a member of the public or a professional. If you think a child is in immediate danger, please call the police on 999.

Children, education, and families services

Join our team

Our social workers are passionate about making a difference and do all they can to make the lives of our children and families better. They are committed to high professional standards, continuous learning and enjoy the challenges the role brings. If you would like to know more about joining our teams then please visit our vacancies page to find out more.