We understand that parents / carers may sometimes want or need some extra help or information to better equip them to deal with parenting issues. We offer a range of free courses to help you and raise yours and your child's confidence and self-esteem.
What our programmes offer
- Help families to talk to each other, to avoid conflicts and the problems with relationships
- Understanding children's feelings and reactions
- Improved communication with your children
- Friendly, well-organised, weekly discussion group
- Chance to meet new people
- Often free créche facilities (check with group leader)
A variety of free parenting courses are offered at different locations across the county at times to suit you.
For information on upcoming parenting courses for 2019, and contact details for booking, please see our listings on Cambridgeshire.net. We are planning our courses for the New Year and these will be added to Cambridgeshire.net shortly.
Parents and carers of children with autism can find information on the parenting programmes such as Social Communication, Interaction and Learning skills programme (SCILS) and Early Bird Plus in the Family Information Directory.