We understand that parents / carers may sometimes want or need some extra help or information to better equip them to deal with parenting issues. We offer a range of free courses to help you and raise yours and your child's confidence and self-esteem.
What our programmes offer
- Help families to talk to each other, to avoid conflicts and the problems with relationships
- Understanding children's feelings and reactions
- Improved communication with your children
- Friendly, well-organised, weekly discussion group
- Chance to meet new people
- Often free créche facilities (check with group leader)
A variety of free parenting courses are offered at different locations across the county at times to suit you.
Finding local parenting courses
For information on parenting courses scheduled, and contact details for booking, please see our listings on Cambridgeshire.net.
Parents and carers of children with autism can find information on the parenting programmes such as Social Communication, Interaction and Learning skills programme (SCILS) and Early Bird Plus in the Family Information Directory.