We understand that parents / carers may sometimes want or need some extra help or information to better equip them to deal with parenting issues. We offer a range of free courses to help you and raise yours and your child's confidence and self-esteem.
What our programmes offer
- Help families to talk to each other, to avoid conflicts and the problems with relationships
- Understanding children's feelings and reactions
- Improved communication with your children
- Friendly, well-organised, weekly discussion group
- Chance to meet new people
- Often free créche facilities (check with group leader)
A variety of free parenting courses are offered at different locations across the county at times to suit you.
Finding local parenting courses
We currently have an issues with linking to our parenting courses in our directory - while we seek to resolve this please contact your local Child and Family Centre, please note that each listing has a temporary 'What's on' guide containing events, activities, groups and parenting courses.