In Trading Standards, we want to keep local businesses up to date with the latest changes to legislation to assist them in their compliance.
We publish details of topical items and other matters that fall within our remit that may interest your business, so you can access further information and training resources.
- Coronavirus pandemic
- Bird flu
- Restricting promotions of products high in fat, sugar or salt (HFSS) - 1 October 2022
- New rules for large food businesses to supply calorie information for food and drink served outside the home from 6 April 2022
- Product safety legislative changes - UKCA marking
- Pre-packed for direct sale (PPDS) food labelling requirements
- Cannabidiol (CBD) food guidance for England and Wales
Trading Standards business advice service
For bespoke advice on any of the topics above, please visit our advice for business webpage. You can also find out about our chargeable business advice services and how to access them.