Temporary job vacancies are handled by Opus People Solutions, our temporary recruitment agency.
Opus recruits to temporary roles in areas including:
- Social work and social care
- Technical and professional
- Management and senior interim
If you are seeking short term work opportunities with us, or are looking to gain experience within the public sector more generally, please visit the Opus website for more information and to register.
You can find details of some of our current vacancies on the Opus website.
However by registering with Opus you will be notified first of any available and upcoming vacancies suited to your skills and requirements.
Benefits of registering with Opus for temporary work
- Candidates registered with Opus are first to hear about our temporary vacancies
- Recruitment team works directly with us
- Holiday entitlement of 24 days per annum, pro-rata, plus bank holidays where applicable
- Permanent equivalent council pay rates offered from commencement
- Pension contribution from employer
- Gain experience within the public sector to support permanent applications
How to register
Please send a copy of your CV along with any further information about the type work you are looking for and your availability.
The Opus Cambridgeshire team will review your CV and then contact you to book a registration appointment if your skills and experience are suited to the type of work we have available.
Once registered the Opus Cambridgeshire team will notify you of roles suited to you.
For more information about temporary work through Opus please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03301 242800.