Adult support co-ordinators play a major part of the work we do in our Adults Teams. You’ll be working with adults and older people in need of care and support services, along with their informal carers. It will be crucial that you work in partnership with them in order to establish needs and ensure they’re met.
You won’t need to have a social work qualification but knowledge, experience and understanding of the needs of vulnerable adults will be essential to succeed in the role. Working knowledge and experience of the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act and Cambridgeshire County Council's Adult Social Care policies and procedures will also be an advantage, particularly around wellbeing and outcomes.
Working with us also means you will benefit from:
- Generous annual leave provision
- Excellent progression pathways that could lead to becoming a Qualified Social Worker
- A supportive management team that will champion your learning and development
- Work life balance and flexible ways of working
- A real focus on wellbeing
- Occupational pension scheme with employer contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme – access to free support 24 hours a day
- Payment for business mileage expenses
- Employee Benefits scheme with lifestyle and shopping discounts.
To read more about our current social workers journey from Adult Support Co-ordinator to Qualified Social Worker visit our Real Life Adult Social Worker Stories page.
For more information email email@example.com