Join us as a Newly Qualified Social Worker
Joining us as a Newly Qualified Social Worker (NQSW) comes with a salary of £37,358 per annum (pro-rata if part time), increasing to £38,258 on successful completion of the Assessed and Supported Year of Employment (ASYE) programme, where you have a qualified Social Worker role waiting for you.
You will also have access to a wide range of benefits, like:
- An annual leave entitlement of 28 days each year
- Agile working options and family friendly policies
- Enrolment into our pension scheme
- Access to a variety of discounts across a range of shops, restaurants, holidays, utilities, and days out, through our Employee Discount Scheme
- Access to wellbeing support through our Employee Assistance Programme and our Mental Health First Aiders
- And so much more!
To register your interest and to be notified when we are recruiting to our NQSW roles, please complete this form:
Check out the videos below for more information about our children’s social work ASYE programme
Hear from Lucy, one of our children’s social workers about her experience in her assessed and supported year in employment
Hear from Mel, one of our children’s social workers about her experience in her assessed and supported year in employment
Already qualified and completed your ASYE? Click here to visit our Social Worker adverts for Adult’s and Children’s Services.