- Staying safe out and about - an easy-read guide for people with learning disabilities
- Adult safeguarding and mental capacity
- Equipment and technology to keep adults safe, well and independent
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence Partnership
- Support for domestic abuse on the Cambridgeshire Constabulary website
- Thera Trust Easy Read guide to staying safe on the internet
Domestic Abuse Support Service (DASS)
A new mobile advocacy/outreach service is available to support all victims and survivors across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
Please contact Domestic Abuse Support Service (DASS) if you live anywhere in Cambridgeshire or Peterborough and would like advice or support. DASS supports victims and survivors of domestic abuse of any gender identity and any sexual orientation.
You can telephone DASS on freephone 0300 373 1073 or email DASSreferrals@impakt.org.uk