Our Sensory Services team works with adults who are deafblind, deaf, hard of hearing as well as adults who are severely sight impaired, sight impaired or experiencing visual loss.
We keep a register of people in Cambridgeshire with dual sensory loss, or sight or hearing impairment.
We provide information, services and support:
- access to the environment
- mobility and orientation training
- independent living skills
- lighting and advice on low vision aids
- literacy support
- access to work or training opportunities
- access to benefits and entitlements
- direct access to services in British Sign Language or Sign Supported English
- referral to specialist provider agencies
Contact usEmail: [email protected]Telephone: 0345 045 52028am to 6pm Monday to Friday9am to 1pm on Saturday