Registration Offices are currently ONLY open for pre-booked death appointments, and some birth appointments.
- Our staff will contact you if your appointment / ceremony needs to be re-scheduled
- Do not turn up without an appointment under any circumstances
- No cash payments can be taken, payment by debit / credit card only (we can ring someone during your appointment to take payment by phone if you don’t own one)
- You can still order copy certificates on-line, as these are all posted out
There are five Registration Offices in Cambridgeshire. For details on opening hours and the services which are offered at your local office, select a location below. Please note that only our Cambridge Register Office has a reception service. All other offices operate on an appointment basis.
- The location for ceremonies at Cambridge Register Office will change from 1 March 2021
- Wisbech Registration Office does not have its own ceremony room
- The Keats Room is located at Lawrence Court, Princes Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3PA, while registration appointments taking place at Huntingdon Library
Booking appointments and ceremonies
Contact Cambridgeshire Registration Service
Telephone: 0345 045 1363