Do you want to find out more about fostering, or speak to other local Foster Carers to ask more about this community or any question you may have? Why not attend our monthly free Virtual Information Sessions?
A Fostering Recruitment Officer, Social Worker and experienced Foster Carer will talk you through an informal presentation to explain everything you need to know. They will also hold 'private virtual rooms' after the presentation if you would like to talk more about fostering.
You can book your place for the following dates online.
- Monday 23 January, 6:30pm-7:30pm
- Friday 10 February, 12pm- 1pm
- Wednesday 22 March, 6:30pm-7:30pm
- Tuesday 18 April, 12pm-1pm
- Thursday 25 May, 6:30pm-7:30pm
- Monday 12 June, 12pm-1pm
- Tuesday 11 July, 6:30pm-7:30pm
- Wednesday 2 August, 12pm-1pm
- Thursday 21 September, 6:30pm-7:30pm
- Friday 13 October, 12pm-1pm
- Monday 13 November, 6:30pm-7:30pm
- Tuesday 12 December, 12pm-1pm