- Support groups run by family workers
- Information and advice about education and childcare
- Employment, training and benefits advice
- Drop-in play sessions
- Child development and special needs
- Parenting courses
- A meeting place for parents, carers and childminders
- Parent led sessions and groups
- Dads' groups
- Health services such as midwives and health visitor clinics
All our groups, activities, events and courses are promoted on Cambridgeshire Online Directory. Each group, activity, event or course will have specific contact details and venue information.
To take part in our groups, activities, events or courses you must be registered with us.
As many of our activities (some delivered by our partners) take place in local community venues, our overall provision is managed by district areas.
Centres and other venue opening hours are based around the activities and groups taking place. Many of the venues are only staffed for the duration of the activities. If you need help to access our courses, groups or activities, or to seek support for your family, please contact your nearest district team below.
Charges and booking
There is a charge for some of our activities. This money will be reinvested and helps us to continue to provide fun and engaging activities and provide materials and equipment for the sessions. Some families may be entitled to come along free of charge. Due to demand or limited places you may also need to book in advance for some of our groups, activities, events and courses.