The library services will send the following emails to customers with a registered email address:
- E-newsletter - sent monthly to customers who want to receive news, events information, and promotions.
- Sign up to the e-newsletter.
- Renewals reminder - sent to customers whose book loans are due for return shortly (4 days later). Please note that we do not send reminders for items on loan for periods less than 3 weeks.
- Reservation available notice - sent by email to customers whose reserved items are ready for collection.
- Overdue notice - sent by email (or post if the customer has no email address) at intervals after loans have become overdue.
All library emails, other than e-newsletters, will be sent from the email address email@example.com and will have the subject line 'Cambridgeshire Libraries'. Please do not reply to this email address.