Equalities is about ensuring that everybody in society is treated equally and fairly.
We do this by:
- valuing difference
- recognising the impact of discrimination
- helping all of our children reach their individual potential
- recognising the importance of what is learned in childhood
- challenging negative labels and attitudes
Settings that have signed the 'Local Agreement for Childcare Providers in Cambridgeshire' need to have:
- An equalities named coordinator (ENCo). Initial and refresher training is available see our workforce development training programme.
- An equalities policy and action plan.
Sample: what you plan to achieve in the next year
Size: 23KBFile format: pdf
The Early Years Service has produced a statement of intent.pdf (33.59KB) for settings to complete so show their commitment to include all children and welcome those who are not able to speak or understand English.
Size: 34KBFile format: pdf
Produced by the Early Years Service
Size: 453KBFile format: pdf
Early Years Pupil Premium audit tool - July 2019
Produced by the Early Years Service.
Size: 120KBFile format: pdf