Accessibility Options

We provide two types of advice service by telephone and email. Which you use depends on your circumstances:

  • a telephone and email advice service for businesses that are in dispute with a consumer or another business. This advice service is provided by our advice partner, the Citizens Advice Consumer Service. They can be contacted on 0345 4040506 or by completing an online form
  • a more formalised Primary Authority advice service which provides comprehensive advice for businesses that supply goods nationally. For more information on Primary Authority Partnerships please visit the BRDO website. Primary Authority Partnerships are a chargeable service.

Did you find this information useful?

Website Feedback