eBooks download service
The eBooks service allows you to download eBooks onto your computer, eBook reader, tablet or smartphone.
How to use the eBooks service
- You must be a library member. If you are not a member, please join the library first, as you will need to log in with your library card and PIN numbers
- Create an Adobe ID
- If using desktop PC/Mac, download Adobe Digital Editions Home
- Our preferred app for all tablets/devices is LIBRO. Libro is linked to our eBook catalogue, your bookshelf and book search are on the same page.
- Get LIBRO from your app store - Android devices, IOS devices.You will need to sign in with your Adobe ID
- Aldiko and Bluefire are still available for android devices
- Bluefire is still available for IOS devices
For customers using Aldiko and Bluefire
Size: 104.25 KB File format: pdf
Size: 105.27 KB File format: pdf
Features of this service
- This service is free
- You can download up to 4 eBooks (including 4 requests) for up to 21 days
- No overdues, as loans expire after 3 weeks. Items cannot be renewed
- Fiction and non-fiction titles available in EPUB and PDF formats
- Compatible with PCs, MACs and downloadable directly on to Apple and Android Smart devices.
- eBooks are not compatible with Windows tablets/phones and Amazon Kindle devices
- Kindle Fire/HD devices can use the service using a software download from Libro
If you need further assistance, please email [email protected].