Mobile Library changes and closures for the Christmas period
Tuesday 24 December
Route 23 rearranged to Monday 16 December
Route H23 and M23 cancelled – next visit Tuesday 28 January 2020.
Wednesday 25 December
Routes C24 and H24 cancelled – next visit 22 January 2020
Route M24 rearranged to Monday16 December.
Thursday 26 December
Routes C25 & H25 cancelled – next visit 23 January 2020
Route M25 rearranged to Monday 23 December.
Friday 27 December
Route C26 rearranged to Monday 23 December [Milton afternoon cancelled]
Route M26 cancelled - next visits 10 and 24 January 2020.
Wednesday 1 January All routes rearranged to Monday 6 January 2020.
All other Mobile library routes unaffected.
To check what your mobile Library route number is visit here and enter you location.
Contact [email protected] if you have a query.
We wish all our readers a very Happy Christmas and Prosperous 2020
Cambridgeshire currently has three mobile libraries stopping at 364 locations in 85 villages and communities throughout the county. It’s a great place for catching up with friends and colleagues whilst supporting a local community resource.
Find out about special events taking place on our mobile libraries here.
We visit most locations once a month e.g. the first Tuesday of the month. Find your nearest mobile library stop here
- The service is free to join and use.
- Each Mobile Library vehicle carries up to 3,000 items of stock including fiction, non fiction, large print, books on CD & cassette and books for children of all ages.
- You can request books/cassettes/CDs/DVDs. We have access to all the books in Cambridgeshire Libraries. You can also request books online to collect from the mobile Library on our next visit. There is a £1 charge for requesting books.
- Any books borrowed from the Mobile Library can be returned to any other Cambridgeshire Library and you can return books from other libraries to us, so no need to worry about missing your due date.
- You can renew and order books online, please ask onboard for your ‘PIN’ to get you started.
- Download the Spydus mobile app to keep track of your library account using your smart phone.
- Books are issued for 5 weeks and you can renew for up to three months.
- Unfortunately we do charge when books are returned late.
- All vehicles have a lift for wheelchair users or those who find stairs difficult.
- We also supply free Hearing Aid batteries, sell stamps and reading glasses