All meeting rooms are operating at reduced capacities in line with current government restrictions. Please contact individual libraries via the online directory listings for further information.
Rooms and space for hire across Cambridgeshire
Cambridgeshire Libraries has a range of meeting rooms and spaces for hire across the county. We have some excellent facilities at highly competitive prices. All room hire revenue helps Cambridgeshire Libraries to continue to provide our services.
- hold an event or activity
- have an appointment with a client
- have a private study session
- organise an exhibition or workshop
- free WiFi and friendly staff at every location
- large, modern rooms which can accommodate up to 50 people
- private spaces in city centres
- locations with great transport links, ideal for bringing people together from different areas of the county, or country
Venue hire charges, terms and conditions
Rooms and spaces are charged by the hour. There are three different room hire rates:
- community use
The definition of room hire categories is detailed in our meeting room hire terms and conditions.
Please contact individual libraries through the Cambridgeshire Online Directory listings (above), for more information.