Our Business Plan is refreshed every year and formally approved by Full Council each February.
The 2022/2023 Business Plan provides a summary of our:
- Long term vision for Cambridgeshire
- Priorities for 2022/23
- Planned activities across the organisation for the next five years
The Strategic Framework comprises the following elements:
- A Strategic Vision, describing the Council’s long-term vision for Cambridgeshire
- A set of Corporate Priorities which drive our work to achieve the vision
- The Council’s Business Plan which describes how we will allocate resources to deliver these outcomes within the resources we have
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com
A summary of where the council's budget comes from and where the council's budget is spent is published on our council tax bands page.
Our vision for Cambridgeshire
Our councillors and staff across Cambridgeshire are committed to creating a greener, fairer and more caring Cambridgeshire. To achieve our vision, we have five corporate priorities as our key areas of focus:
- Environment and sustainability
- Health and care
- Places and communities
- Children and young people
Further information about each of these priorities can be found in our Strategic Framework which makes up Section 1 of the Business Plan.
You can view this along with the approved documents which make up the plan in the section below.