Accessibility Options

Contact details for District, City, Town and Parish Councils

Government services are split into several levels. Many of the day-to-day interactions you have with "the Council" may be with your District, City, Town or Parish Council, as well as Cambridgeshire County Council.

If you are not sure which Council to contact, please check our guide below.

District and City Councils

  • Building control
  • Business rates
  • Car parks
  • Council tax
  • Elections and voter registrations
  • Environmental health
  • Housing and homelessness
  • Leisure centres
  • Licensing
  • Pest control
  • Planning
  • Refuse / bin collection
  • Street cleaning

Town and Parish Councils

  • Allotments
  • Bus shelters
  • Cemeteries
  • Play areas
  • Public toilets
  • Village halls
  • War memorials

Cambridge City Council

The Guildhall
Market Square

Contact Cambridge City Council

East Cambridgeshire District Council

The Grange
Nutholt Lane

Contact East Cambs District Council

Fenland District Council

Fenland Hall
County Road
PE15 8NQ

Contact Fenland District Council

Huntingdonshire District Council

Pathfinder House
St Mary's Street
PE29 3TN

Contact Huntingdonshire District Council

South Cambridgeshire District Council

South Cambridgeshire Hall
Cambourne Business Park
Cambourne CB3 6EA

Contact South Cambs District Council

Find your local District Council

If you are unsure which District Council area you live in, please use the postcode check on the Gov.uk website:

Find your District Council

Find your local Town or Parish Council

With the exception of Cambridge City, all districts in Cambridgeshire have their own Town and Parish Councils. You can find their details via your District Council's website:

Mayor for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough

The Mayor for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough and members of the Combined Authority board cannot be contacted via our Customer Services Centre.

Peterborough City Council

For enquiries related to Peterborough, which is a unitary authority, please contact Peterborough City Council:

Did you find this information useful?