We want to help you make the choice that is right for you. We have an exciting range of learning programmes for you to choose from.
Cambridgeshire Skills is Cambridgeshire County Councils adult learning service.
- We offer a wide range of courses and learning opportunities for adults.
- We provide accessible, affordable and high-quality learning opportunities.
- We enable individuals to improve their skills, confidence and employability.
We offer courses in a variety of subjects:
Our courses are designed to meet the needs and interests of our learners. You may want to gain a qualification, learn a new skill, or pursue a hobby or interest.
- Our experienced and qualified tutors provide a supportive and friendly learning environment.
- We run our courses from Libraries, Child and Family Centres, community venues and online, making them accessible to all.
- We offer advice and guidance on career progression and learning pathways, so that you can achieve your goals.
Try the National Numeracy Challenge
The Challenge is a free website to help you check and improve your numeracy - the maths you use in daily life and at work, like managing your money, working out measurements or understanding percentages, rather than algebra or trigonometry.
It only takes around ten minutes to practise or check your skills.