We want to ensure that you get the best advice on health and wellbeing

  • Your Personal Adviser can provide advice and help you find any specialist services you might need.
  • Your Pathway Plan will include registering with a doctor and dentist and should cover arrangements for any additional health needs.
  • You will have access to a clinician who can offer mental health and emotional wellbeing support.
  • You can also contact the ‘Looked After Children’s Nurse’ for advice and support.

General medical information and advice can be found on the NHS website.

  • If you need medical help in an emergency, call 999.
  • If it is not an emergency, call 111 for general advice.

You might be interested in: