We want to ensure that you get the best advice on health and wellbeing
- Your Personal Adviser can provide advice and help you find any specialist services you might need.
- Your Pathway Plan will include registering with a doctor and dentist and should cover arrangements for any additional health needs.
- You will have access to a clinician who can offer mental health and emotional wellbeing support.
- You can also contact the ‘Looked After Children’s Nurse’ for advice and support.
General medical information and advice can be found on the NHS website.
- If you need medical help in an emergency, call 999.
- If it is not an emergency, call 111 for general advice.
You might be interested in:
Pathways4us - Cambridgeshire Local offer for Care leavers section