As part of your Blue Badge application, you may be asked to go to an Independent Assessment (IMA). A healthcare professional will look at your ability to carry out a range of mobility activities. You will be notified of this during the course of your application.
Please note, if you do not complete your application (including booking an IMA if required) within four weeks, your application will be cancelled. Any payments made will not be refunded.
Booking an appointment for an assessment
If you are asked to book an IMA, you can book online using the link provided within your email notification or you can call 0345 045 5204. Your appointment will be at one of the assessment centres below.
- Cambridge City - Davison House Reception, Brookfields Hospital, Cambridge, CB1 3DF
- East Cambridgeshire - Cottages Waiting Area, Princess of Wales Hospital, Ely, CB6 1DN
- Fenland - Wendreda Unit, Doddington Hospital, Benwick Road, Doddington, PE15 0UG
- Huntingdonshire - Dental Reception, Oak Tree Centre, 1 Oak Drive, Huntingdon, PE29 7HN
- South Cambridgeshire - Monkfield Medical Centre, Sackville House, Great Cambourne, CB23 6HL