Residents' Parking Schemes can be used in certain circumstances to prioritise the available parking space in a road or area. Schemes can help in situations where residents regularly find it difficult to park within a reasonable distance of their homes because of other competing or evolving parking needs.
Resident parking zones in Huntingdonshire
You are eligible to apply for a resident parking permit if you live in one of the following roads in the Huntingdonshire district. The permit will enable you to park your vehicle in a resident permit bay within the relevant zone.
Apply for a resident parking permit for the first time or renew your permit online
First time parking permit applications and permit renewals can be made by using the online service below. Please ensure that you have a scanned image or a readable photograph of the following documents:
- Proof that you live at the property. For this, we accept your driving licence as long as it shows the address of the property you are applying for, or a tenancy agreement for the property in your name. If you have neither of these then we will accept a utility bill, bank statement, deed of conveyance as long as they are addressed to you at this address.
- A copy of the vehicle's V5 Registration Document. If it is a company car with fleet insurance, then a letter from the company on headed paper stating that you are the main user of the vehicle will be acceptable.
The cost of the permit is £26.
How you receive your permit
All permits are printed on secure stationery and will be posted. You will need to allow five working days from the date of application to receive your permit.
Please note if you have not provided the required documentation or we require further information in order to process your application, we will contact you directly. This may result in a delay in your permit being posted.
- Residents parking permits are valid for one year from the date of issue.
- You will receive a renewal notice letter or email to advise when the current permit is due to expire and instructions on how to renew your permit.
- On receipt of your letter you can renew and pay for your permit using the online service.
We can be contacted by phone on 01223 727 900 or by email to email@example.com.
Cambridge Parking Permits
Cambridgeshire County Council
PO Box 121