- Round 1 and round 2 have now closed. You can view full details on how we have allocated places during rounds one and two.
- Any applications received for secondary transitions will be processed in date order until the 31st August 2020.
- If you wish to apply for a school place that is not for a secondary schools year of entry i.e. Year 8-11, you should complete an in year admission application.
Apply for a secondary school place
If your child was born between 1 September 2008 and 31 August 2009 and you currently live in Cambridgeshire you will need to apply for a transfer from primary (year 6) to secondary school (year 7) for September 2020.
Before you apply for a secondary school place
- Check you are applying to the correct council. If you are a Cambridgeshire resident you will make your application through the Cambridgeshire Admissions Team, even if you want to apply for a school outside of Cambridgeshire.
- Make sure you read the guidance documents below. If your application is incomplete, or incorrect it could be delayed, or cancelled. You will be asked to confirm you have read and understood the guidance during the online application process.
Applying for a secondary school place
You must apply online using our late application form.
Please use our enquiry form and select school admissions from the drop down menu.
You may also be interested in:
Ofsted is changing how it inspects schools
Free school meals
Help with school and learning costs
Ofsted inspection reports
Ofsted parent view
Department for Education - performance tables
Department for Education - school admissions code