- The first admissions round has now closed (deadline 15 January 2021)
- First round offers have been sent out (16 April) by email for online applications, or posted second class) View how places were allocated. You can also log-in to your Citizen Portal account to view your offer.
- If you have not applied, or want to change your preferences. You must submit a late application before the deadline of 2 May 2021. You will receive your offer on 18 May 2021.
Do you need to apply?
If your child was born between 1 September 2016 and 31 August 2017, and you live in Cambridgeshire you need to apply for Reception.
If your child was born between 1 September 2013 and 31 August 2014, lives in Cambridgeshire and attends an infant school, they will need to make an application to transfer to Year 3.
If your child was born between 1 September 2011 and 31 August 2012, lives in Cambridgeshire and attends a first school, they will need to make an application to transfer to Year 5.
Before you apply for a school place
- Check you are applying to the correct council. If you are a Cambridgeshire resident you will make your application through the Cambridgeshire Admissions Team, even if you want to apply for a school outside of Cambridgeshire.
- Research your options, understand what a catchment school is and how it affects your application and school transport. Look at admissions data, school's inspection results and performance data.
- Make sure you read the 'First Steps' document. This will explain the application process from start to finish. The booklet also contains a list of all the Infant, Junior and Primary schools in the Cambridgeshire area, along with their allocation criteria.
If your application is incomplete, or incorrect, it could get delayed, or cancelled. You will need to confirm you have read and understood the 'First Steps' document before submitting your application.
Making your application
You must apply online using the late application form below.
Please use our online enquiry form and select school admissions from the drop down menu.