Transport Delivery Plan
The Transport Delivery Plan (TDP), acts as the implementation plan for the delivery of major schemes, cycleways, minor improvements and maintenance derived from the Local Transport Plan (LTP) and other funding streams. It also acts as the County Council's forward maintenance programme, which from 2015 delivers comprehensively on the Council's Highway Asset Management Strategy and acts as a forward maintenance programme for capital highway maintenance schemes.
Highway Asset Management
To make best use of budgets, an asset management approach is being used to provide the best value for maintaining Cambridgeshire's highways. Further details can be found in the documents below.
Pothole Action Fund
National Productivity Investment Fund
The County Council has been allocated £2.9m from the Department for Transport as part of the National Productivity Investment Fund. These funds will be spent in financial year 2017-18 on the following schemes:
- An active traffic management solution for Huntingdon town centre
- A good quality footway and cycleway link alongside the A10, through the village of Harston
- Enhanced maintenance of a section of the A10, including upgrading traffic signals to improve traffic flows and ease congestion at the London Road junction at Harston
- Enhanced maintenance of sections of the A505, including upgrading traffic signals to improve traffic flows at key junctions
- Provision of a cycleway on the A1123 between Bluntisham and Earith