Cambridgeshire County Council is not responsible for bin collection or street cleaning services.
District Council responsibilities
- Household bin collection services – refuse, recycling and food/garden waste
- Bulky waste collections from households.
- Local recycling points e.g. in local supermarket car parks. You can find your local recycling point using the Recycle-more website
- Street cleaning, including litter and fly-tipping removal from public land
- Abandoned vehicle removal from public land
- Providing waste education to local schools
- Collecting trade waste by special arrangement
Contact your local district council below for these services:
You can arrange removal of waste that is not accepted by district council waste collections or at Household Recycling Centres through Private contractors (Yell.com website). It is your responsibility to check that they are licenced to accept it.
Check the waste carrier's register on the GOV.UK website or telephone 03708 506 506.